London and South East Regional Snowsports Association
Regional Race Training is held at Chatham on Saturday mornings (9-11am).
We use Teamer.net to pre-book for each training session so that we will be aware of numbers and also so that we can notify registered racers of any changes to the schedule.
Please register so that you will be notified if any sessions are affected (for instance by race events in southeast), or due to low numbers having booked for a particular week.
LSERSA Coach, Assistant Coach and Assistant Equipment Officer Vacancies
LSERSA have vacancies on their committee for the above positions. The committee meet approximately 4 times per year and the roles will require attendance and helping at LSERSA regional races throughout the year.LSERSA Regional Coach
- Regional coaching representative to SSE
- Principle course setter for LSERSA events and liaise with RC in relation to nominated club coaches setting at LSERSA races
- Liaise with Race Committee on any other relevant coaching aspects of race organisation
- Co-ordinate regional training sessions and associated events
- Co-ordinate coaching elements of other LSERSA training sessions, i.e. schools, universities etc
- Update committee and clubs on any relevant coaching information and attend coaching conferences on behalf of the region as appropriate
- Be pro-active in developing regional coaching and providing support to clubs and coaches as required
- Deputise for the regional coach as required
- Liaise with Regional Coach regarding forthcoming events and training schedules
- Play an active role in regional training sessions and events
- assist and liaise with LSERSA Equipment Officer
- help out setting all equipment up on race days and packing away at the end of the day
Those interested should contact Lindsay Ayton, Regional Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org directly with confirmation of which clubs are nominating and seconding them. All applications must be received by 15th March.
The committee will then discuss and appoint.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving nominations.LSERSA Committee
Copyright © 1998-2017 LSERSA, all rights reserved